Thursday, August 23, 2012

Selamat Hari Raya 2012

Wow, 2012 sure moved fast. It's suddenly August and already the sixth day of Raya.

As usual, I'm celebrating my Eid at my mom's kampung in Kuching. Tomorow is our flight back to reality. Hahaha. Not really looking forward to it. Seriously.

On the 3rd day of Raya, we celebrated my grandparents 50th wedding anniversary. My dad said to be married this long, one of the key factors is staying healthy. I mean its not easy to live until your 50th wedding anniversary kan? Haha that's just logic. Love, loyalty and patience is the real factors, obviously. Hehe.

Well, it has been a long time since I blogged, and suddenly I have this interest to do so. Let's just see how it goes. Maaf zahir dan batin guys. May our ibadah be accepted by Allah. Amin.





No comments: