Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Friends

What does that word really mean? Do friends lie to each other, back stab each other, pretend as though you like each other even when you don't or pretend to like their presence when they are the last person you want to be with? For me, it is. To this one person. I used to be quite close to her but now, everything just seems so fake. It's like she hates my guts so much, but I don't know why.

There was one thing she did that really hurt me so much. She lied to me. Straight to my face. Lying is one thing. It works when you're really good at covering it. But this one, there was no way to cover it. Because, in the end, I would still find out.

The story goes like this. She lied to me and I found out. I was so hurt. I felt so down and frustrated. I kept crying. Everything just seemed so wrong. Everything that didn't go my way would get my critic. It was all because of her (and at that same time, him). That week was the worst week of my life. With all the tests and quizzes that I had to face. Somehow, I was strong enough to survive it.

I hate her but I pretend as though there is nothing wrong between us (I hate him but...). Life just goes on. No matter how hurt you are of that someone.

No comments: