Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Sad

Today is a very sad day. A day that is inevitable. Every beginning has an ending. Or as the Malays will say, "Setiap pertemuan ada perpisahan". When you were leaving, I really didn't know what to say. I was speechless. I spent the whole night before crying because you sent that touching email. I couldn't sleep and I ended up sleeping at 4 a.m. You were leaving early, so I had to wake up early. Now, I can't seem to sleep. Tears still keep coming to me. I've known you too long to let go of you. I really treasure this friendship and wish the best of you. Things will never be the same again. We will be going our separate ways after this. We will be leading our own charmed life. And I really wish the best for you. You can be so forgetful, so NEVER forget me. Thanks for all the wonderful memories. Thanks for all the advice and help and just being there for me. Sorry for any wrongdoings. Sorry for any kekurangan. That's all I can say. I will sorely miss you my dear friend.

Love,
D

No comments: