Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Lalala

I’m soooo sleepy. This is really weird because I have been sleeping early for the last couple of days. I guess this is what you call boredom. There’s no one to talk to since everyone is older, wiser and busier than me. The last part is important. Hee. I’ve been reading about heat transfer the last couple hours. No wonder I’m feeling really hungry. Studying uses a lot of energy. I have been given another task but I’ve finished that task. I still have a lot to cover for this heat transfer. The moment I start studying, my eyes will go all sepet (it is already like that to begin with. I have a bit of my grandma’s Chinese blood I guess) and I start to doze off. It’s hard to pretend that you’re studying when you’re actually sleeping. Heh.
I’m constantly counting down to the end of the day, the end of the week, the end of the month and finally the end of the internship. It is a new learning experience but I love the studying environment more. Can I be a student like… forever? I’ll need to find one rich husband to support me.
Oh, why is the time moving so slow today? I just can’t wait for lunch since I’m so hungry

…………..

It’s 3.49pm. When is this long day going to be over? Have dozed off a couple of times already. My hands are so itchy to play the O.C. episodes on my laptop here. But since my place is so strategic; my table is facing the entrance (my back is, so people can probably see what I’m doing on my laptop/PC) and someone’s table is facing the back of mine, so he can have a clear view of what I’m doing with my lappy. Oh, but I forgot! My PC has these quite little side mirrors (the PC’s previous owner put it there, I guess); two to be exact. One is facing the entrance, so that I can see if there is anyone walking in, and the other one is facing the part of the office that I can’t see, where my back is facing. Cool, kan? Ehe
I will be playing futsal tonite. I kinda like playing it. It’s a new hobby. Oh, I just wanna go home.

No comments: